Our local recruitment team works for the benefit of business owners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in matters related to functional structures, partnerships, and strategic activities in order to ensure the regularity of business operations and matters related to the operational and-/-or financial reorganization of companies facing difficulties in this aspect. To fulfil client’s debts, increase their profits, and reach the desired results, we have an effective organization that enables them to overcome financial difficulties, through reliable outsourcing, and deliberate plans to amend work patterns or contracts, and to reorganize or restructure groups. We provide our full support and services to a wide range of employers, managers, and companies small and large in all judicial matters related to their business and activities.
Our employment attorneys work for a wide range of business owners including emerging and pioneering companies, individuals, well-established public companies, government officials, and professional services organizations.
Our expert and multilingual team provides extended assistance in the following areas:
- Day-to-day operational issues (particularly the drafting of regionally and regionally compatible local employment contracts).
- Employment of national cadres and expatriates with distinguished experience.
- Provision of the requirements for the Nitaqat.
- Sensitive human resource issues such as litigation, bullying, harassment and other disciplinary cases and grievances against decisions issued by the relevant authorities.
- Protection of confidential information and corporate reputation through the use of contractual clauses that protect and frame the parties’ relationships.